cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zach91
New User

Suggestion for enhancing ticket listings with seat views.

Dear StubHub Team,
I wanted to suggest an idea that I believe could significantly enhance the ticket-buying experience on your platform. It would be incredibly helpful if you could provide photos of the view from each seat in the stadiums. I understand this may seem like a large task, but it could be streamlined by using a drone or coordinating a small team to take the pictures on a day when the stadiums are closed.

As someone new to attending large events, I'm excited to start going to sporting events now that I am in a more financially stable position. Having seat views available would give me much more confidence when selecting tickets and ensure that my first experiences are enjoyable.

Thank you for considering this suggestion, and I hope it reaches the right team.

Best regards,
Zach
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here