Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TeamStubHub

How do I update my default address?

1. Login to your profile page https://www.stubhub.com/my/profile/
    2. Tap Settings
    3. Tap Contact
    4. To update your Primary Address > Tap on the pencil icon next to the Primary Contact

Unknown.png

1. Update your name, address, and/or phone number, and tap Save 
      • PS. To update your email address, please reach out to one of our Moderators via Private Message!

2 REPLIES 2
lizzieearle
New User

Re: How do I update my default address?

Note - the Moderators on chat cannot change your email address. I have been trying to change for 3 weeks due to a typo and still can't get it changed to access my tickets. Buyer beware - your email address is not correct, you are screwed, good luck trying to get it changed. 

TeamStubHub

Re: How do I update my default address?

Our moderators here would be more than happy to help you resolve that. One thing you'll want to make sure of is that there isn't already an account with the same email in the system. The change will show up and you'll receive an email, but due to there being a duplicate account, it will automatically revert to the original email address. So you can double check that first. If that isn't the case, send a private message to our moderators @TeamStubHub 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here