cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
valeriavigas
New User

I was sold Tkts for a ballet that was almost over

I bought tkts for The NY City Ballet online,  the tkts was purchased at 3:30pm on my phone, I obviously was trying to buy tkts for the next show that was starting at 7pm, But instead I was sold tkts for a show that had started at 2pm and was almost over, clearly I couldn't get to the theater on time to use those tkts, let alone be seated for a show that was only 30 min left of it, The automated concierge said that was clearly a computer mistake and I should speak to a live concierge to get refunded and that  it was a computer mistake that those tkts were sold to me and I was given a link to speak to a live concierge, But when I spoke to a live concierge and their supervisor they all refuses to refund me or replace my tkts. And claim that is their policy?! 

Has anyone experienced that Scam on StubHub? 

1 REPLY 1
ChiTickets
Coach

Re: I was sold Tkts for a ballet that was almost over

I understand that’s frustrating but I’m not sure if it’s exactly a scam if you chose the wrong time. If it said 7pm and was actually for the earlier show, that’s definitely an issue that Stubhub should resolve.

But most concerts for example are 3-4 hours so stubhub usually keeps tickets active until 2 hours after start time.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here