cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
primetime249
New User

Mobile Ticket... Barcode Unavailable: Ticket Unavailable: Returned

Looks like my purchase of tickets was somehow returned after the tickets were in my possession.  The mobile ticket when downloaded says Barcode Unavailable: Ticket Unavailble: Returned.  

There is no refund pending... and no help desk or number to call... Suggestions on what to do? 

Event is starting in 90 minutes and I don't know what to do?

3 REPLIES 3
ChiTickets
Coach

Re: Mobile Ticket... Barcode Unavailable: Ticket Unavailable: Returned

You should call Stubhub customer service immediately.  (Google their number.)

They may refund you.  But, the seller will be able to prove that they transferred the ticket.  Stubhub customer service is very bad at resolving any kind of complex issue, since they don't want to take the time to look into it.  Hopefully they get you replacement tickets or a refund, but you may end up having to pay for the tickets if you get the wrong support person.

Melpik
Legend

Hi @primetime249 

Call Stubhub  866-788-2482

ChiTickets
Coach

Also, make sure you take screenshots showing that its unavailable that also show the time on your phone, so its clear that its before the event.  That will help you prove it.  And, they may not be available after the event.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here