cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In order to request an event, you need to first click the "Sell" link on the top right-hand side of the website. 

Or follow this link.

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 12.27.12 PM.png

Type in the performer/artist/team "Bill Bellamy" for this example. Select from the drop-down menu, if available.
TeamStubHub_0-1681761850610.png

If the specific date is missing, click the link on the right-hand side that says "we'll add it."

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 12.29.31 PM.png

From there, you'll receive a pop-up (be sure they aren't blocked), to enter the details on the event that you're wanting to have added. 

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 12.29.47 PM.png

From there, the request for the event will be sent to our events team and they will process those requests both in the order they are received and the date of the event itself. 

PS: For those events that you're not able to find any other examples or can't find the link to add the event, you can type in any other event we currently have listed on the site and simply add the details to the event that you want on the site. Just be certain that you're selecting the name from the dropdown list of your search. 

Parhelion
Stagehand

Re: How to request for an event to be added

I just received an email from StubHub saying the events update process has been updated. . . and it linked me here. Is anyone checking these? Please help! 

Parhelion
Stagehand

These don’t work. Please help us!
elangen505
New User

@TeamStubHub There is no pop up to add event. 

Please add Luke Combs 2-day event ticket.

Artist: Luke Combs - 2 day event ticket
Dates: Fri May 31 - Sat June 1
Venue: State Farm Stadium
City: Glendale, AZ

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/Z7r9jZ1A7Zv-0

Gamepro2291
New User

Can you add the following event:
Artist: Patti Harrison
Date: 11/08/23
Venue: Murmrr Theatre
City: Brooklyn, NY
Info: https://wl.seetickets.us/event/sold-out-patti-harrison/570984?afflky=Murmrr
arley
Zamboni Driver

Please add the following two shows for the same event (different dates). I have attempted to add many times without success:

Artist: Anjelah Johnson-Reyes
Dates: Fri Feb 16 9:45PM and Sat Feb 17 7:00PM
Venue: Brea Improv
City: Brea, CA
Info: https://improv.com/brea/event/anjelah+johnson-reyes/13791528

CoastTickets
Zamboni Driver

@TeamStubHub I've followed these instructions to add these events and also called Top Seller Support to request the events be added, but weeks later they haven't been added. This event spans 3 days and there is only 1 day on StubHub. There's also parking for each day. Can you please add them to your site, as well as Ticket Utils? Thank you!

junkst
Stagehand

@TeamStubHub As others have mentioned, this process no longer appears to work. P!ease add the following show:

Thank you.

welikesports844
Team Mascot

@TeamStubHub Could I please get some help adding a show? The other nights/times for that weekend and venue are already listed but not the one I need to sell tickets for, and the concert is next weekend.

Thank you for your help!

fdeguzman
Team Mascot

@TeamStubHub Please add this event.  Thank you.

sportsjer
Backup Singer

Thank you. Do you have to login on an actual laptop? Not seeing this option on the website via a browser on the SH app itself.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here