cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HBD
Pit Crew

1099-K & StubHub and/or Paypal Reporting to the IRS

Hello! I have not received any info directly from StubHub regarding a 1099-K. I called StubHub and they said that even though I am over the $20K threshold for 2023, my payments go through Paypal, which is where I can get my 1099-K. Paypal said that yes, I passed the $20K threshold, but only had 43 transactions, so no 1099-K from them. I asked if they report to the IRS nevertheless, and they said no because I didn't qualify by having 200+ transactions. 

So, my question is, what can I expect from StubHub? Will I in fact get a 1099-K from, and if not, does StubHub still report my sales to the IRS either way? Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Melpik
Legend

Re: 1099-K & StubHub and/or Paypal Reporting to the IRS

Hi @HBD 

I just received an email that my 1099 was available on line.  Go to settings and it is at the bottom below payment Tax id information

HBD
Pit Crew

Re: 1099-K & StubHub and/or Paypal Reporting to the IRS

Thank you for your response. There is nothing below the Tax ID. For others, this may work, but as I said above, according to StubHub, Paypal will give me my 1099, but they said they don't have one because I had less than 200 transactions.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here