cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rpg123
Rookie

Can't upload PDF to existing listing

I am trying to upload a PDF of two tickets to a listing that's been live for a week or so. It's a PDF directly downloaded from Ticketmaster. But when I hit upload, I get an error message. Two error messages, actually, depending on browser (I tried a second when the first didn't work).

When I try in Chrome, the error is "We had a problem reading that file. Please try again." When I try in Safari, the error is "This file isn't in .PDF format. Please create a new file and upload again." [It is a PDF, btw]

Anyone experienced this? I've tried with one PDF with both tickets together and downloaded them individually as two PDFs as well.

2 REPLIES 2
TTMalone511
Team Mascot

Re: Can't upload PDF to existing listing

I get the same message...and it has been more than frustrating trying to get help with this.  Everytime someone from stubhub contacts me via email its the same questions over and over again.....clearly there is something on their end that is preventing sellers from uploading their tickets to their post.  I hope to resolve this soon as the event I am trying to sell tickets to is held in about 3 weeks!

TeamStubHub

Re: Can't upload PDF to existing listing

If you have a current listing or order that you're still trying to upload PDFs for, can you upload them here: https://support.stubhub.com/en/support/solutions/articles/61000292624-sending-attachments-or-files-t...

Use either the order ID or the listing ID when you upload the tickets. Then you can follow up via private message with one of our moderators. They can help you get those uploaded.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here