cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MitchD
New User

Preupload NOT WORKING for tickets sent from Seat Geek to Stub Hub--anyone else with same issue

I am trying to find out if any other Florida Panthers ticket holder is having issues pre-uploading their tickets to Stub Hub for a new Stub Hub listing.

I was able to do this until last Friday.  Both Seat Geek and Stub Hub are pointing fingers at each other.

Stub Hub refuses to escalate to investigate on behalf of the community

Pls respond if you are able or not able to pre upload so we as a community can try to fix this issue for the ticketing platforms

2 REPLIES 2
skylarweb18
New User

Re: Preupload NOT WORKING for tickets sent from Seat Geek to Stub Hub--anyone else with same issue

I am having the same issue with tickets purchased from Tickets-center and they are both pointing the finger at each other!  very frustrating

MitchD
New User

Re: Preupload NOT WORKING for tickets sent from Seat Geek to Stub Hub--anyone else with same issue

Thank you-are your tickets Florida Panthers seats also?  

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here