cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JSmith0921
Rookie

Can't upload tickets

We are selling tickets to a concert at the AMP in Rogers, Ark. The AMP does only digital tickets and you can't create a PDF Of them that I can see. They scan a QR code at the door that is not provided until the day of the event. The way to send them to someone else is you "share" them in your AMP Wallet. I can't do this without knowing the buyer's contact information. Even if I could figure out a PDF, it wouldn't have the right QR code on them. What can I do? AMP refuses to help with the transfer or resale of tickets as it's against company policy. 

1 REPLY 1
hotsales_010921
Stagehand

Re: Can't upload tickets

If you have the button "share" you need to contact to customer support in order to get the buyer's information and I recommend you to take a screenshot to the venue saying that the tickets will be released closely the event and customer support could provide you an extension date.
https://my.stubhub.com/contactus
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here