cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you sell tickets on StubHub, payments are processed 5-8 business days after the event takes place.

How does StubHub pay me?

The way we pay you for ticket sales depends on where you live and where the event is. See your StubHub account's payment settings by going to 'Profile' then Settings. The 'Payment' tab is automatically open. 

Selling tickets on StubHub

We'll pay you through PayPal, Payoneer prepaid card, or direct deposit.

• Direct deposit: After listing your tickets, go to your Settings. Under 'Payment options for selling tickets,' click 'add a new direct deposit account to receive payments.' Select an address and enter your bank routing and account number. To update direct deposit info, see Removing or updating direct deposit details.
  • PayPal: In your Settings under 'Payment options for selling tickets,' enter the email address for your PayPal account. If an address is already there and you need to change it, click the pencil and type in the updated address.

You will need to ensure that the payment option is set as default in order to receive payment.

Converting PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus to another currency

1. Log into your PayPal account on a computer
  2. Click 'Wallet'
  3. Click the three dots to the right of the currency you want to convert to (if you’ve already added the new currency to your account)
  4. Select 'Convert currency'
  5. Enter the dollar amount you want to convert and click 'Next'
  6. Review the conversion amounts and select 'Convert'

FAQ

I changed my payment method, does this automatically update my current listings/sales? 

Changing your payment method will automatically update your current listings but does not update sales. If tickets have sold, please send a private message to TeamStubHub. We will see if the payment can be issued to your new method!

It's beyond 8 business days after the event. Where is my payment?

Double-check that you set your preferred payment option for selling tickets as default. Send a private message to TeamStubHub if the payment method needs to be changed.

My payment shows as rejected. How can I fix this?

Send a private message to TeamStubHub and we'll work on having the payment re-processed.

jasNLee
Rookie

Re: Getting Paid for Selling Tickets!

I sold two season tickets (2 seats) over a month ago on 8/28 with the first event on 9/7. One seat finally paid out on 9/26. The other has still not been paid. I’ve contacted “customer service” 8x both via chat and phone. Zero service provided. No resolution. I’ve been a customer for 5+ years with the same payment method, all info current. What is the problem?
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here