cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZolaTheCat
New User

Not accepted by recipient, and have been returned to your account

A buyer purchased a ticket in July and I transferred the ticket that same day. I did received a confirmation email from Ticketmaster with Transfer Status: Sent

Now 3 months later, I received an email from Ticketmaster saying "the tickets you were in the process of transferring were not accepted by the recipient and have been returned to your account". Ticket transfer will be enabled 72 hours before your event. If you would like to try to transfer your tickets again, you will be able to do so at that time"

In my Ticketmaster account, I do indeed see that the ticket is in "My Tickets"

In my StubHub account under Sales > Completed, the Delivery status shows "Delivered"

Do I keep trying to transfer to the buyer and hope they accept? Since I've already completed my responsibility to transfer the ticket once already, will I get paid if I take no action?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
bossfan
Olympian

Re: Not accepted by recipient, and have been returned to your account

So it sounds like your buyer declined the ticket transfer? They can’t decide to not accept the tickets in hope of getting a refund.
I believe that since you completed your sale then you should still get paid. You need to call Stubhub 866-Stubhub to tell them what happened and give them your documentation that you transferred the tickets.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here