cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alfie
New User

Selling tickets, but seat numbers are listed incorrectly and cannot be changed

I had four tickets to Barry Manilow and sold two of them. The problem is that on the site the seats that sold are listed incorrectly. I am trying to sell the remaining two, but it looks as though those tickets were already sold to anyone scrolling through available seats. If I delete the listing, I cannot relist and there is no way for me to edit the seat numbers. Please help!
1 REPLY 1
Melpik
Legend

Re: Selling tickets, but seat numbers are listed incorrectly and cannot be changed

Hi @Alfie 

As long as the seat characteristics are the same (ie not aisle) and the seats are next to one another the exact numbers you deliver does not really matter.  For instance if you have seats 9-12 and sold 11,12 it is ok to deliver 9,10.  Also for some reason when you sell Stubhub lists the range of your seats so in this example it might appear as though you sold seats 9 and 12.

If you go back to your listings what seats remain?

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here