cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arctos3
New User

Sold tickets

I sold a pair of tickets. Received the buyers info, transferred the e-tickets to them. I go back to Stub Hub to show itself transferred the tickets but it shows that I now have to upload the links for the tickets. I can't do it as they are already transferred. What Do I do????
1 REPLY 1
ChiTickets
Coach

Re: Sold tickets

You should be able to go to the sale in your account under "Sales" and change the delivery method to transfer, then push the button to confirm you transferred them.

Usually though when I've had a ticket type recognized by stubhub as links that I have to upload, they don't send me the buyers info since I don't need to actually transfer.  But, sounds like they gave you the info?

You might want to call just to be safe.  Though be warned:  Stubhub's phone customer service is horrible.  And, even if one agent tells you everything is fine, it may not be true.  I'd call a few times to be sure since thats usually what it takes to get something correctly taken care of by SH phone support.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here