cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TeamStubHub

Where is my listing?

When listing tickets on StubHub, there are a few things to check to verify your listing state. Go to "My tickets" then "Listings" to double-check that the listing details you entered are correct. This is where you can make changes to your listing such as price, section, row, comments, disclosures, or splits. If your listing shows under the "Active" tab, you can find it on the event page.

TeamStubHub_0-1701729682736.png

My listing is overpriced, so it is currently being hidden by the "Recommended tickets" filter.

TeamStubHub_1-1701730317303.png

Toggling the filter off will show any listings currently on-site for this event.

TeamStubHub_2-1701730577086.png

Now I can see which listing is mine on the event page.

TeamStubHub_3-1701730876830.png

Clicking on my listing will reveal more information. The listing ID will be displayed in the URL as well.

Note: If you've copied your listing number, you can also paste it in the URL after "listingId=" to get to this page as long as you're on the correct event page.

TeamStubHub_4-1701731388288.png

If you're still not able to see your listing, feel free to send @TeamStubHub a message for help!

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here