cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Staggerlee
New User

Guest ticket and email account

Hi,

New Stub Hub user with all sorts of issues!๐Ÿ™„  I purchased a ticket as a guest user as I didn't have my password with me.  I have no trouble using my email that I used to by the ticket when I go in as guest.  The access code works with this email, etickets order is confirmed, and it states the tickets will be ready the day of the show this July.  My concern is that I will no longer be employed at my current job and will not have the email anymore.  When signed in as guest it says I will be notified by email once tickets are available but I won't have this email anymore.  I have created another account with my more permanent email, but not sure what to do now??  I also have an account with my current email but again, that email will be useless in a few months.  Any thoughts??  (And I registered for the StubHub community with totally different username and password, I'm hoping I did not create yet another account!)  Any help would be appreciated.  Yes, I'm old!  But trying to be digital!

Thanks,

Ty

1 REPLY 1
bossfan
Olympian

Re: Guest ticket and email account

I think you should call Stubhub to work it out. 866-STUBHUB
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here