cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnABixby
New User

First time user of StubHub. Can't download my tickets.

PLEASE help.  As grandparents, we just want to entertain our grandchildren That we only see when we fly to FL from IL.  Thank you in advance.

We are first time users of purchasing tickets from StubHub.  I am trying to download the eight tickets, without success.  I purchased them as a guest.  I thought I needed to establish an account to download.  I was not successful to download the tickets.  Then, I found that I could download as a guest.  I have the nine-digit order number.  However, I could not find the six-digit code that is referenced.

On September 12, I purchased eight tickets to the Florida Atlantic Owls football game on November 1.  We purchased eight tickets.  Six for our son, wife and four children, and two for my wife and I.

1 REPLY 1
ChiTickets
Coach

Re: First time user of StubHub. Can't download my tickets.

I've never purchased tickets as a guest.  When you have an account, you can go to the "Orders" section of the website and there is a button  you can push by the order that allows you to download the tickets.  But it sounds like its different for a guest purchase.

You should call Stubhub customer service for help;  1 (866) 788-2482

When the automated system asks you if your event is today, make sure to say yes even if its not.  Otherwise they won't help you right away.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here