cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dobr67
New User

Horrible Customer Service

I purchased a parking pass for a football game at the beginning of Jul 2024.   I was immediately charged $175.00.   The pass was for a game on Dec 1, 2024.   On August 8th I received a pass for a preseason game on Aug 9, 2024.   I called customer service and they told me they would contact the seller to get the proper pass.  I never got any email correspondence from them and I called back again on Aug 28th.   They told me they would correct it.   Still no correspondence, so I called again on Sep 5th.   They said it would be escalated for a refund because they couldn't reach the seller, and that I would get an email response in 2 to 3 days.   As of 9/16 there was still no response so they were called again.    I got hung up on the first try, so I called back and they said they would escalate it, and I would get my refund in  5 - 8 business days.    Still no response, so they were called again on 9/24.   I was told again that it was escalated and to give them 5 - 10 business days for the refund.   Still no response, so I called again on 10/7.   Still getting the same run around.   DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH STUB HUB!!   I am getting ready to start legal action against the company, and I strongly urge anyone else who has had similar problems to do the same, and report them to whatever local government agency you can!

1 REPLY 1
ChiTickets
Coach

Re: Horrible Customer Service

I have been waiting for 6 weeks for them to resolve an issue where they sent me invalid tickets.  Each week I call, they tell me I will hear in 5-7 business days and I never do.  I'm starting to think that it won't be resolved unless I report it as fraud to my credit card company.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here