cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In order to request an event, you need to first click the "Sell" link on the top right-hand side of the website. 

Or follow this link.

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 12.27.12 PM.png

Type in the performer/artist/team "Bill Bellamy" for this example. Select from the drop-down menu, if available.
TeamStubHub_0-1681761850610.png

If the specific date is missing, click the link on the right-hand side that says "we'll add it."

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 12.29.31 PM.png

From there, you'll receive a pop-up (be sure they aren't blocked), to enter the details on the event that you're wanting to have added. 

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 12.29.47 PM.png

From there, the request for the event will be sent to our events team and they will process those requests both in the order they are received and the date of the event itself. 

PS: For those events that you're not able to find any other examples or can't find the link to add the event, you can type in any other event we currently have listed on the site and simply add the details to the event that you want on the site. Just be certain that you're selecting the name from the dropdown list of your search. 

Jg1245
Rookie

Re: How to request for an event to be added

I don't see any option to request an event, none of the stuff on the right is showing up on mobile or desktop view after following the steps. My event is not listed at all so I tried the second part as well just selecting any event to use and it didn't work
naklers
Stagehand

Re: How to request for an event to be added

@TeamStubHub I've followed these instructions to add an event, but many attempts and week later the event is still not listed on StubHub, with only days to go. Could you please add it? Thanks!

• Event: Gop Tun Festival (Various Artists)
  • Date: 20 April 2024
  • Time: 15:00h
  • Venue: Live Stage
  • City: Sao Paulo, Brazil
  • Event details: https://goptunfestival.com.br/en/ 
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here