cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Loriblum77
Stagehand

Event organizer turned off transfer feature

Please help.

I purchased 4 Olivia Rodrigo tickets for my daughter last year only to find out that she has her school trip scheduled for that weekend.

I like Olivia, but I'm not going to hang in the pit with 3 other 50 year Olds.

The event organizer has turned off the Transfer feature. So I guess I have to go to the event with my phone to allow any buyers in, right?

How do I do this? I'm not actually going to give my phone to anyone and I cannot figure out how else to transfer/sell these tickets now.

Am I just out $3100?
6 REPLIES 6
Melpik
Legend

Re: Event organizer turned off transfer feature

Hi @Loriblum77 

Where did you buy the tickets - Ticketmaster?  Many times the transfer feature is activated 48-72 hrs before the show.  The only way to know for sure is to reach to the Ticketmaster or whereever you bought the tickets

Loriblum77
Stagehand

Yes, it was through Ticketmaster. They did say it will be active on March 27 (concert is March 40).

So can I still post the tickets here without having them? How do I label them? Mobile? Will people want to but tickets if they have to wait?
Melpik
Legend

@Loriblum77 

yes you can list the tickets and use an in hand date as far out as Stubhub will allow.  List as mobile transfer.  You will be given the buyers name and email.  after you transfer dont forget to confirm the transfer in your open sales.

People will buy the tickets especially most sellers will be in the same situation as you.

Loriblum77
Stagehand

Ok, so will I need to communicate with the buyer that I don't actually have the tickets yet?
Kona
Team Mascot

Hi, I am in the same pickle for LA tickets to Olivia. Were you able to transfer or sell them? I’m very nervous I’m out $2,500 for 4 tickets.
ticketmvp
Olympian

Look here's the deal. If Ticketmaster never turns on the ability to transfer, you're liable for a canceled sale (if you sell on StubHub) and the penalties that go with it. Not all shows are transferable and there are numerous shows that never are allowed to be transferred due to the artist, management, etc. not wanting tickets resold. It's a risk you have to be willing to take, or not.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here