cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henstiffiths
New User

Sales of my tickets reversed after too late to post and try and sale

I recently sold 2 tickets to a concert as it was starting.  I was also attending this concert.  At that point my tickets were not available to be sold (they just sold).  I was later notified (1 hour later -- 1/2 way through the concert) that there was a 'security issue' with the buyer and my sale had been cancelled.  I also didn't see this until after the concert as I was enjoying it. So for that hour I would have been unable to sale my tickets to anybody but StubHub returns them 1/2 way through and says they are yours to deal with?  

Seems to me that StubHub accepted the buy and removed my tickets for sale -- at that point the issue is between StubHub and the buyer and not with me, the Seller and I should receive the funds for the sale either way from StubHub.

Who do I talk to in order to resolve this?

1 REPLY 1
bossfan
Olympian

Re: Sales of my tickets reversed after too late to post and try and sale

You can call 866-Stubhub . But I don’t think it’ll help as I doubt they will pay you.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here