cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcoomzee
New User

slightly confused; transfer says "complete" but I never "confirmed"

First, thanks in advance for the help...

Last, I transferred tix from Ticketmaster to the email I was given and my StubHub account shows my tix as both "sold" and "transfer complete", along with a delivery status of "delivered" and a payment status of "payment pending".  However on other posts I see where perhaps I was supposed to 'confirm' the transfer; I never did this, as I presumed I had to wait for the buyer to accept the transfer (in fact, the buyer is still "waiting to accept").

All this stated, am I fine now and assured of being paid?  Or did I miss step?  My thanks for your help, blessings.

2 REPLIES 2
bossfan
Olympian

Re: slightly confused; transfer says "complete" but I never "confirmed"

You do not have to wait for the buyer to accept.  Once you have done the transfer then you can mark your sale as completed.  See if you have that option, if not and you want to confirm that you are all set with your part of the sale then you can call Stubhub 866-Stubhub.

mcoomzee
New User

Re: slightly confused; transfer says "complete" but I never "confirmed"

Ty, Bossfan, really appreciate the guidance!  This sale automatically marked itself as complete; I found it under my 'Completed' sales versus my 'Open' sales.  I did call StubHub to be safe and the rep said everything looks great, and to reply to an email from her with a screenshot showing the buyer accepted the transfer.

Blessings, ty again!

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here