cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fotofello-gmail
New User

tickets for sale on stub hub

I've tickets posted for sale. BUT, I am leaving the country for a period of time. I will be where there is no internet available. How can I put my tickets on temporary hold until I return to the country? In other words, if someone attempts to purchase my tickets, i won't be able to finish the transaction out of country! Certainly any help you can suggest will be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Melpik
Legend

Re: tickets for sale on stub hub

Hi @fotofello-gmail 

List the tickets with an inhand date very close to the event.  That way you will not have t fulfill the order until you come back or closed to the event but you are still able to sell your tickets.

fotofello-gmail
New User

Re: tickets for sale on stub hub

Sounds like it could work! you are the first to respond, I'll check back a bit later.

I suppose I could take the tickets off sale till I return. Though that may interfere and cause me to loose a perfectly good sale. Perhaps the only offer!

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here