cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rezalbym
New User

Seller Regret

Sold tickets back in December - transferred them the same day to the email address given to me.  We'll its been over a month since the transfer and the buyer hasn't accepted them yet.  I did reach out to the buyer with the email I sent the tickets to and so far No Response.  Now, Im getting to the point where I would like and now have time to attend this event.  What is the penalty I would incur if I did reverse the transfer?  I don't know if this person saw the email, has changed their mind or has completely forgot about this purchase.  Like I mentioned, I did transfer these the same day and got confirmation for that as well.

2 REPLIES 2
bossfan
Olympian

Re: Seller Regret

You will get a 100% penalty if you cancel the transfer.

Keep all of your transfer documentation that shows that you transferred to the correct email address and confirm your sale.  You will get paid regardless if the buyer accepts the tickets or not.  

STH303A
Umpire

Re: Seller Regret

The OP seemed to be more concerned about what would happen if he kept the tickets. He stated that he now has the time and would like to attend the event. He wants to know what the penalty would be so he can weigh the cost of canceling the transfer and going to the event himself. 

One advice I would give to the OP is not to contact the buyer. It will turn out bad and against StubHub policy. The buyer is in no position to negotiate any deal. Anything he does will most likely benefit him and hurt you. 

I have had regrets also, and ended up buying another set of tickets from StubHub. Yes, it was painful. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here