cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark_Orlando
New User

Positive feedback

I have sold many tickets through StubHub.  Since my team has gone to mobile device ticketing, I did not know how easy it would be to sell to StubHub.  I am so glad that StubHub has a relationship with the NFL.  My rep at the Buccaneers office helped me find the Barcode needed to transfer the ticket to StubHub. The interface for buying tickets is so much better on StubHub. My ticket sold quickly on StubHub, while there are still 66 tickets for sale on Ticketmaster's website there aren't any on StubHub's website.  Many people use desktops for buying tickets; the desktop browser app on StubHub's website is superior! 

1 REPLY 1
TeamStubHub

Re: Positive feedback

WOW! Thank you so much for all the praises! We appreciate all of your support and look forward to working with you in the future! GO BUCS! 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here