cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AngelaMartin102
New User

Terrible experience

Terrible experience. Paid for tickets months ago and found out 24 hours ahead of event they were not available. I was offered and accepted alternative tix many times in that 24 hours, but still no tix. I was told 2 hours prior to the event if the tix were still not delivered within 1 hour of the event they would fill the order with their reserve tickets...that also did not happen. Instead while I was still on the phone with them being told they were sending the tickets, fixing the issue I received an email with a refund...leaving 2 teenagers that traveled 11 hours to this even alone in an unfamiliar city with no tickets. Their slogan says they are with you all the way to your seat could not be a bigger lie. I have spent hours on the phone, on hold and emailing with them in the last 24 hours and never got my tickets.

When I hung up I went immediately to SeatGeek, paid 3 times as much as I had originally paid (and could afford) and within 8 minutes from logging in to tickets receieved. So happy ending only missing first 15 minutes or so.

Will NEVER buy or sell with StubHub again.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here