cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bclover
New User

StubHub is a RIP OFF!

What a RIP OFF! I am DONE going to concerts! Certain artists & the ticket sales companies have ruined the industry! I bought tickets to the Raleigh Ray LaMontagne show months ago, Ray canceled a day before the show, and now I am out $400+! StubHub will not refund people if the entire show isn't canceled. So, as I result, fans are left going to watch acts they don't know and don't care about...and didn't pay to see...or they stay home and eat the cost! Having gone to concerts consistently for 40+ years, I have never seen anything so fair and dishonest!! I am DONE! I won't be supporting Ray any longer either. He has canceled on Raleigh the last two tours! Stealing hard-earned money from the fans is just plain wrong! If the main act of a tour cancels...fans should be able to get a refund! Until the policy changes, or until artists demand fairness for their fans, I won't be attending any more concerts except at the local club level where things are still legit! I understand Ray was ill, and I get that, but not refunding fans or re-scheduling the show is simply a fraud! Good riddance! Willie Nelson did the same thing to us this summer...simply tired of getting screwed out of my money! The industry really needs a correction!

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here