cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EKHARTMAN
New User

Ticket Delivery/ Event is Tomorrow

Getting a little concerned.   I am going to be travelling 3 hours to a venue to watch a game.   I bought tickets almost 5 days ago, and the mobile tickets has not been transferred to me yet.    I know the literature says it will be there by the event.   However football games see a lot of cell phone traffic, and its hard to get downloads around stadiums do to the increased traffic.  Thats why I like to have the ticket downloaded before I go to the site.  

I was not aware or really concerned about the whole seller will get them to you buy the date.  It was a mobile ticket.  Just do the transfer.   I dont believe the venue is holding back tickets till the actual day of the game.   Something seems off about this.

Is it common for mobile tickets to be delivered this late, when the purchase happened days ago?   I mean I know people are selling tickets right up till game time, etc. 

Anyway, my concern is also high because I am worried about recourse stubhub can offer.   I selected these seats specifically to assist by father who is handicapped.   The section, row, seats, everything was based on this consideration.    Going to be highly disappointed if at the last minute someone says, whoops cant get you these tickets.  But I can get you something different and put me in a crap situation.   

It will probably work out.  Just concerned. 

1 REPLY 1
ChiTickets
Coach

Re: Ticket Delivery/ Event is Tomorrow

Stubhub now gives sellers until 3 hours before the event to deliver the tickets. Unfortunately at that point, the choices for replacements are usually pretty slim in my experience. But some sellers do deliver last minute. Hopefully you get them. If not make sure you call right away once it’s 3 hours before the game.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here