cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kandredesign
Waterboy

Artist has made tickets unavailable for transfer and mobile only

Noah Kahan has made his concert tickets “unavailable for transfer”, mobile only, and will be issued within 72 hours of event.

Can these 3 tickets be sold? If so, what is my process to get them to the buyers properly? Thank you in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
Melpik
Legend

Re: Artist has made tickets unavailable for transfer and mobile only

Hi @Kandredesign 

IF the tickets are made available for transfer 72 hrs before the event you can list the tickets.  List the tickets with an in hand date as far out as Stubhub will allow.  When your tickets sell you will be given the buyers name and email address.  After you transfer the tickets remember to go back and confirm the transfer in your open sales.  You will be paid 5-8 Business days After the event.

GreenDayMom
Team Mascot

I’m having this same issue. I’m told I will receive my Friday tickets on Friday! I just sold them bc I need Saturday instead. I’d rather not be out that chunk of money!!! I can’t transfer what I don’t have. Trust me, I’d love to get these off my card!
ticketmvp
Olympian

I'd be careful to list tickets for sale for Noah Kahan. As far as I have seen, all of his shows are non-transferable so all of these sold tickets will be a massive headache for all involved. StubHub was allowing listings but making you meet the buyer at the venue. Who wants to do that? It's possible it's a smokescreen and the shows will open up for transferability a day or two before the show but why take that chance? StubHub will not be helpful if you can't transfer the tickets and they will hold you liable for all canceled orders as well as penalty fees. I wouldn't list until you know for sure. This tour could be a massive mess for all parties involved.

krpowers7
New User

Has anyone been able to transfer their tickets 72 hours before the show or are they still non transferable?
Why are stub hub and vivid letting people sell tickets that are non transferable? I’ve used stub hub before and have never had issues so never thought to double check this??
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here