cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ErasSeller
New User

Seller Transfer Error

I got an email from Ticketmaster saying that StubHub accepted my tickets, but my sale is saying that I need to transfer those tickets to the buyer even though StubHub has them.
2 REPLIES 2
Melpik
Legend

Re: Seller Transfer Error

Hi @ErasSeller 

Ticketmaster and Stubhub are separate companies and have separate systems.  To let Stubhub know that the transfer has gone thru you have to go to your open sales and confirm that you have transferred the tickets

TeamStubHub

Re: Seller Transfer Error

@Melpik  is correct. You also need to make sure that you log into the primary's app and transfer them to your buyer if you haven't already. The only case where this wouldn't apply is if you uploaded PDF tickets when you created the listing. 

If neither of these apply to you or if you have any further questions, you can send a private message to @TeamStubHub and they can help you out. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here