cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dculp31
New User

Sold Tickets I Purchased On Stubhub Am I Still Covered

Hi, I purchased tickets to a show via StubHub, but then was gifted tickets to the same show so I listed the tickets to sell that I purchased on StubHub. I've never sold tickets that I had bought on StubHub so I just wanted to confirm if for some reason the tickets I purchased on StubHub weren't real or the customer has issues, am I still covered under the StubHub guarantee since I originally purchased the tickets on StubHub?

1 REPLY 1
TeamStubHub

Re: Sold Tickets I Purchased On Stubhub Am I Still Covered

Yes, you are exactly right! In the unlikely event that something does go wrong with the tickets, because you purchased and sold them on StubHub, you are completely covered.

If you'd like us to take a closer look, or if you have additional questions, please send us a DM with your email address and phone number associated with your StubHub account, and we'll be happy to assist!

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here