cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chercat
New User

Taylor Swift Tickets - method of transfer, and VIP

I have 2 tickets to Taylor in Toronto in November.  I will be selling them, as I can no longer attend.

I’m worried about making a mistake in the listing, and then being liable for a pile of $$ if the buyer rejects the ticket on a technicality.  

Wondering about

- my tickets are part of a VIP package “I remember it all too well”, however I won’t be able to give the buyer the accompanying merchandise that will be shipped to me.  And I don’t think there are any other perks involved.  Technically, the tickets are VIP.  However I think I should not include VIP in the description.   But then am I misrepresenting the tickets?   

- 3 days prior to event, I think based on what I’ve read online, that ticketmaster will open up the “transfer” option for my tickets.  I’m assuming for mobile transfer.  If this ends up being wrong, and they are a .pdf format, or the transfer option does become available as expected….am I at risk if I need to change the delivery method from what was originally stated on the listing?  I’ll definitely get the tickets to the buyer, but it’s possible that the route might change based on ticketmasters actions.   Can the buyer back out, if the delivery method changes?

Thanks so much for reading this, I really don’t want to make a costly mistake in my listing…

thanks

Cher

1 REPLY 1
Melpik
Legend

Re: Taylor Swift Tickets - method of transfer, and VIP

Hi @Chercat

Just list the tickets without the VIP package. That way you don’t have to worry about it List in hand as 2 days before. List as mobile transfer. If it is different you can call Stubhub and change but these are most probably mobile transfer
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here