cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamlynn55
New User

Financial burden Sick with Covid and not able to attend game

My wife and I were very excited to attend this MLB game Atlanta Braves vs LA Dodgers, but unfortunately I got sick with Covid-19 and we were not able to attend. We were not able to resell due to the short notice and also we are out around $580 while not even getting to enjoy this event. We are hoping to get some sort of help from StubHub management whether it is a refund, credit, or partial credit/refund.

Thank you and shoutout to the StubHub management team member we spoke with who committed to us to look further into it to see if they could help us out.
1 REPLY 1
Melpik
Legend

Re: Financial burden Sick with Covid and not able to attend game

Hi @adamlynn55 

Hope you feel better soon.  To set expectations I would be surprised if you get a refund from Stubhub as it is not their fault you got sick.  It is why they offer insurance when you buy.  It sounds like you did not buy the insurance 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here