cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancelstbhub
New User

Got 2 of my tickets canceled and was led astray

They canceled 2 of my 3 tickets. Didn’t give answer properly when called but instead they redirected me to ticketmaster. Ticketmaster told me to buy tickets from their site since they didn't cancel them either. They also said that I must be able to get refund from StubHub. So bought tickets from ticket master thinking that StubHub will refund me since they canceled the tickets. 

Called them for refund. They kept asking me for proof for canceled tickets. This was bizarre since they canceled my tickets and not me. Took a while but sent them in email the screenshots of the cancelation of 2 tickets proof. They said they will refund. Kept emailing them for few days and they kept vaguely promising that they will refund. Then they said they won’t and instead gave me tickets again that I no longer needed since I already bought from ticketmaster. I told them this as well. They then gave me option to sell those tickets in their site and not refund.

Event is tomorrow and they put the burden on me to get refund myself. All I wanted was to buy tickets to events. I must have been careful with clicking on google search results which led to stubhub where I bought these "tickets" but did not know that they can steal my money and abandon me. I didn’t know what I signed up for until it’s too late and lost 257$. 

This has been a tiring experience for a week and I am never going to use this site again. I would suggest that you guys do the same.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here