cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
confusedMrP
Team Mascot

How is it posible to buy tickets if Ticketmaster dont allow to sell them

How is it possible to buy tickets if Ticketmaster does not allow them to be sold?
They don´t even allow to transfer tickets and no one else is selling them.
So in what format will I receive the ticket?
This is a Metallica concert
THX

4 REPLIES 4
Melpik
Legend

Re: How is it posible to buy tickets if Ticketmaster dont allow to sell them

Hi @confusedMrP

Two things. First sometimes Ticketmaster doesn’t open up transferring tickets until 48-72 hrs before event. Second they often don’t allow resell of tickets on their site but as long as the tickets can be transferred you are able to sell on other sites such as Stubhub
confusedMrP
Team Mascot

If I take it from the other side. I want to sell my Metallica tickets. I have tickets in the app from Ticketmaster. Tickets cannot be resold or transferred as you can see in the screenshot down below.
So how do I transfer tickets via StubHub to another user?
What assurance does the buyer have that I won't sell the tickets somewhere else?
Ok, they would probably refund him, but you only find out at the entrance that the ticket doesn't work, which is too late.
In short, I would like to understand how it works before I order something.

sc.png

Melpik
Legend

Hi @confusedMrP 

the resale unavailable applies to sales on Ticketmaster site.  Transfers are currently unavailable.  You have to reach out to Ticketmaster and see if transfers will be available later.  If the tickets will be available for transfer at a later date you will be able to sell them on Stubhub.

ticketmvp
Olympian

It's a risk you have to be willing to take. If transfers are never allowed, you'll be on the hook with StubHub. I wouldn't list them until you know for sure but you can do whatever you want. Just be prepared for massive fees and penalties if you can't deliver something you sold.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here