cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
musicforthesoul
New User

How to get quick resolution for invalid tickets?!

I got tix last week on StubHub only to have Ticketmaster cancel them due to the seller “violating terms.” StubHub support assures me they’ll resolve it but after chatting with them 4 times over the last week, they can’t give me a timeline for resolution, can’t call me or put me in touch with leadership to help escalate, and have wrongly canceled our chat twice even though I’ve been very responsive. The latest one told me they’d have a manager call me (after I asked twice for more help when I kept getting the same blurb that doesn’t alleviate the issue), and they would hold on the chat until I confirm a manager had called, yet a min or less later they ended the chat and no one called. Our concert is next week we have spent lots of money and have accommodations and travel booked. I felt safe booking with StubHub due to their guarantee but now I’m worried it won’t be resolved…or it will be resolved too late. Anyone know how I can get more immediate help?
1 REPLY 1
ChiTickets
Coach

Re: How to get quick resolution for invalid tickets?!

Just to give you an idea of how long it could take, I received invalid tickets from Stubhub. I have been trying to resolve it for 7.5 weeks as of today. I’ve been on the phone with them for hours, they’ve told me over and over again it’s “escalated” but nothing has been done.

You most likely never will get replacement tickets or a refund.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here