cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olencja1977
New User

Probability to get 4 tickets located next to each other

Dear all,

I bought 4 tickets for the Poland-Austria football game during EM2024 in Germany. It's a family-gift to my husband and my children.   According to the info received from StubHub - I should get the tickets PRACTICALLY only 1 day before the event. And - it's also possible that I WON'T GET THE tickets (because there won't be a suitable match of 4 tickets located next to each other).

I know  - I have then the guarantee of getting the money back BUT STILL: it would be quite hard for my kids to look forward an event and get info 1 day before that it's not possible.  

I would like to know (are there any statistics from some earlier events?) how big is the probability to REALLY get tickets in this constellation (4 tickets together, next to each other)? Getting just 1 ticket wouln't be a problem/risk probably. But 4 tickets together?  

I read online many posts of people who finaly didn't get their tickets on the day of event OR the tickets which they go appeared to have been sold double. Are these ABSOLUTE exceptions?  Or it's 30% of cases?  

I am really wondering how you guys are organising..: how about flight costs/hotel costs (booked for the event)?

If I finally won't get the tickets - are these costs also insured by StubHub?  

Kind regards  

Aleksandra

1 REPLY 1
bossfan
Olympian

Re: Probability to get 4 tickets located next to each other

I can’t answer all your questions but I can answer that Stubhub will not reimburse travel expenses.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here