cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bshm93
Waterboy

Purchased extremely cheap tickets...are they legit?

I purchased 6 tickets that I would consider "Too good to be true", but the order went through and was confirmed. I am worried, because the venue is 3 hours away, and was purchased as a birthday gift. It says I will not receive tickets until the day of the event.

Should I he worried that these tickets are not legit and I will not receive them? Or should I trust that they are correct, because it is through Stubhub and my order has been confirmed?
2 REPLIES 2
bossfan
Olympian

Re: Purchased extremely cheap tickets...are they legit?

I gotta ask if you were skeptical then why take the chance of buying the tix?

I would say there’s not a 100% certainty but chances are the tix are valid.
Brace
Coach

Re: Purchased extremely cheap tickets...are they legit?

I think it depends on how cheap.

Lets say the seller listed them for $7 instead of $70. That's more than likely a mistake.

But if they listed them for $58 instead of $70. They seller could of been looking to just make a sale and get their money back.

Stubhub does have the fan protection, but you would be more than likely to get a refund than replacement tickets if this is too good to be true. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here