cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jasonademoss
New User

Why can you only look at one sectin a time? Why was this feature of mutliple sections removed?

Why can you only look at one sectin a time? Why was this feature of mutliple sections removed?

8 REPLIES 8
jasonademoss
New User

Re: Why can you only look at one sectin a time? Why was this feature of mutliple sections removed?

Being able to select the same quality around seating chart then evaluate best option with multiple sections selected has been removed. WHY?

Melpik
Legend

Re: Why can you only look at one sectin a time? Why was this feature of mutliple sections removed?

Hi @jasonademoss 

If you go to filter you can choose to see multiple sections 

JG64
Stagehand

Hi @Melpik I appreciate your response, but could you tell me where that option is?  The only filters I see are number of tickets, price per ticket, recommended tickets, features, zones, price display options.  

There used to be an option to allow the selection of multiple sections, but I don't see it anymore.  

Melpik
Legend

HI @JG64 

They appear to have removed the feature.  The only option is to view by zones which may include sections that you do not necessarily want to include.

JG64
Stagehand

Thank you @Melpik for the very quick response. I'll quit looking for how to do that.

It's frustrating because I like to pick out sections between the 20 yard lines and then find the best values there.  

bossfan
Olympian

Oops never mind I removed my reply because it was incorrect.

nuraman00
Waterboy

Thanks for this thread.

I too like to look at specific sections.  I used the multi section select feature most of the time, because there were certain sections that I did not want to look at.

ticketnerds
Zamboni Driver

Please bring this functionality back. It is useful for grouping similar sections at once and setting prices based on that.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here