cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MitchD
Stagehand

Customer service hanging up on Customers

I have had an ongoing issue with tickets from Seat Geek not preuploading to Stub Hub. I have spoken to 2 supervisors who promised to call back within 24-48 hours after each call.  Neither did.

Today I called to speak to a supervisor and after reexplaining the issue for 10 minutes to a rep I was placed in queque for a supervisor--20 minutes later they hung up on me

Then I called back and the rep would not transfer me and hung up on me.

I was polite if that is what you are wondering.

Have other people had issues with this extremely poor customer service approach?

Is it worth selling tickets for less money on other platforms to avoid dealing with Stub Hub?

1 REPLY 1
cherche11
New User

Re: Customer service hanging up on Customers

Yes! I just made a post about this. StubHub customer service used to be good but now it's downright awful. They don't respond to emails and when they do, they just say "sorry for any inconvenience caused." The live chat staff are rude and disrespectful. When I try to call I get hung up on nearly immediately.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here