cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cparsons1971
New User

Oh no!!! Accidentally listed wrong date, tickets sold, now what?!?

Dang! I listed 2 tickets for a Saturday matinee, turns out my tickets are for Sunday. Buyer unfortunatey cannot use the tickets for Sunday, now what?!? I cannot seem to cancel the sale, can the buyer? Should I just re-post the tickets for Sunday & try to sell again? Thanks in advance!! Craig

3 REPLIES 3
Melpik
Legend

Re: Oh no!!! Accidentally listed wrong date, tickets sold, now what?!?

Hi @cparsons1971 

This will be an expensive lesson learned.  If you can not supply replacement tickets then Stubhub will charge you a penalty equal to 100% of the value of the sale.  You would be able to relist the Sunday tickets. You can cancel by either calling Stubhub at 866-788-2482 or by going to your sales and indicating that you dont have the tickets.  Good luck.

Ans3519
Waterboy

Did you get this resolved? I did the same thing but my buyer is not responding to let me know if he can go to the correct concert. I’m wondering what to do now.
Melpik
Legend

Hi @Ans3519 

Contacting the buyer is against Stubhub's terms and conditions.  You should call Stubhub at 866-788-2482.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here