cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarah9058
Backup Singer

Returned tickets from ticketmaster

I transferred my tickets a few months ago and just got this email in my inbox from ticketmaster saying that my “ tickets you were in the process of transferring were not accepted by the recipient and have been returned to your account.

Ticket transfer will be enabled 72 hours before your event. If you would like to try to transfer your tickets again, you will be able to do so at that time.”

What should I do at this point?
4 REPLIES 4
stopresisting
Team Mascot

Re: Returned tickets from ticketmaster

Yeah I got that too. Doesn't seem like we can do anything but re transfer the tickets at the 72 hour mark. 

Im just hoping to not get screwed by stub hub and charged for this...

sarah9058
Backup Singer

Oh really? What if the buyer doesn’t accept at the 72 hour mark? Do you think we can put it out for sale again?
bossfan
Olympian

You should not resell your tickets again.  If the buyer does not accept the tickets then you will still get paid as long as you have completed your transfer.  Keep all of your transfer documentation until you get paid.

sarah9058
Backup Singer

Okay, thanks for letting me know. So as long as I have the transfer documentation I should be okay? But it says that the tickets have been returned to my account..so maybe I should send it one more time to the buyer when it’s 72 hours before the event? 😫
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here