cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hitkiakia
Team Mascot

What if my buyer didn’t return my ticket to me after the event is cancelled

I read in this post https://support.stubhub.com/en/support/solutions/articles/61000276573-event-was-canceled-and-i-need-...

That if the event is cancelled, StubHub will ask the buyer to send back the ticket for the seller to get a refund. How is that reinforced? What if the buyer never sends back the ticket?
1 REPLY 1
Melpik
Legend

Re: What if my buyer didn’t return my ticket to me after the event is cancelled

Hi @hitkiakia 

Generally, you do not need the ticket back from the buyer to obtain the refund.  These days refunds tend to be automatic.  If an event is cancelled the original point of purchase (Ticketmaster, venue etc) will refund to the original purchaser.  If you subsequently sold tickets your buyer would get their refund from the site they bought on such as stubhub etc.

If you find that you absolutely require the tickets to be returned to you in order to obtain a refund, you can send a private message to the moderators here @TeamStubHub They can help you out.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here