cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
epurnell
Team Mascot

Krazy Super Concert in Feb 2024 Postponed - No news yet - Refund?

I bought a ticket for the Krazy Super Concert in LA for Feb. 10, 2024, and it got postponed a week before taking place because of bad weather. 

Since then, the event organizers literally haven't provided ANY updates (https://twitter.com/krazyconcert)! It's been 2 months and 8 days now! After I bought my ticket I started to see people of Twitter talking about how they weren't sure if they wanted to go to the event, because apparently the organizer has a BAD history of very poorly run events with sketchy sale practices, FALSE performance line-up announcements, and a whole bunch of other terrible stuff. 

I wasn't too concerned, because I personally have a good track record with concerts... but I guess I played myself for a fool. The event was postponed, I have NO idea when it'll be rescheduled (and if it'll even be in the same venue), and I'm frustrated b/c by this point I'd just rather get my money back.

Anyway, I guess I'm writing this post to ask if anyone has any news or knows any updates about this event? Or if there are any good options for me to get a refund. I bought my ticket from a reseller on Stub Hub, who purchased the ticket from TM. Honestly, I'm ready to wash my hands of this mess, b/c something tells me the event organizer is gonna drag us all along for MUCH longer without any new information being announced.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Melpik
Legend

Re: Krazy Super Concert in Feb 2024 Postponed - No news yet - Refund?

Hi @epurnell 

Unfortunately you are in a waiting position.  As long as the event continues to be postponed Stubhub will not do anything.  If they cancel the event you will get a refund from Stubhub.  if they reschedule the event then your tickets are good for the new date and you can either attend or sell the tickets.  If you sell they will generally waive the sellers fee.  Until there is little you can do but wait.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Melpik
Legend

Re: Krazy Super Concert in Feb 2024 Postponed - No news yet - Refund?

Hi @epurnell 

Unfortunately you are in a waiting position.  As long as the event continues to be postponed Stubhub will not do anything.  If they cancel the event you will get a refund from Stubhub.  if they reschedule the event then your tickets are good for the new date and you can either attend or sell the tickets.  If you sell they will generally waive the sellers fee.  Until there is little you can do but wait.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here