cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Suggestions for the Community

We want your feedback! Please post here any suggestions you have to make this community a better place.  Anything from board titles, to functionality and design, or gamification!

11 Comments
StanTheMan0000
Pit Crew

Re: Suggestions for the Community

My Settings takes you to Community. I assume that is not right. Smiley Happy
Moderator Moderator

When subscribing to a thread, the button in the top right that I see says "Options" not three dots

Moderator Moderator

Is there a way to make the Kudos button colored in to indicate that something has been "Kudoed"? It looks like the color of the thumbs up changes to a light red, but would it be possible to have it filled in or highlighted more? It's a bit hard to distinguish currently. 

GeorgeN
New User

You should cut your fees. Stub Hub fees are way too high.

Are the fees not the same or less than other sites you may use to sell tickets? Vividseats is 10% also... Some are 15%

ImpeachDolan
Pit Crew

How about bringing back the Fan Rewards program and giving us a $1 credit for each post we make? Smiley Tongue

Moderator Moderator

Thanks for reaching out!  We have heard all of our Fans, and are still actively working on a new program to best suit all of our Fans! Once it is rolled out, we will be sure to email everyone the details about it.

Brace
Umpire

Would it be possible to add a pinned item at the top of forums to let us know what some  "Known Isssues" are. This will help sellers and stubhub support staff.

It also will help both parties comminicate when a fix has been identified. 

Moderator Moderator

Hello, and thanks for reaching out!  Absolutely awesome feedback, and we will be sure to look into it and see if that is something that can be done in our Community!