cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Madonna76
New User

How do I get our Madonna VIP ticket add ons?

My father purchased 2 Iconic VIP tickets to Madonna in Chicago (Feb 2nd) for through StubHub with theFanProtect Guarantee.  He transferred the tickets as a gift and they went to my Ticketmaster account but apparently the VIP add ons did not transfer. 

I reached out to Ticketmaster for information regarding our VIP package and was told this...

"Please note VIP offer is not valid if this ticket was purchased via Fan to Fan Resale. Madonna VIP Packages CANNOT BE RESOLD. All package elements will be rendered invalid if resold. Add-ons such as parking passes, fast lane, merchandise, etc. are not transferable if purchased with the event tickets. If the event tickets were transferred, the add-ons will stay in the original purchaser's account."

She said if the tickets were purchased at StubHub, I will need to contact them regarding my tickets.

I have logged into my father's account and see the order but it seems there is no "Customer Support" for StubHub.

How do I get our VIP add ons?

2 REPLIES 2
matti58
Goalie

Re: How do I get our Madonna VIP ticket add ons?

To the best of my knowledge, the VIP features are not transferable.

Madonna76
New User

Re: How do I get our Madonna VIP ticket add ons?

Thank you!  I was able to call and they said the same thing.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here