cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Petra90
Waterboy

Refund for canceled concert

Hello,

did anyone have issues with getting a refund? I bought tickets for Taylor Swift Vienna concert that was canceled. I should have received a full refund, I did everything right. From my stubhub wallet, I have requested cash refund, on  August I received email from stubhub that a refund was successfully processed to my original payment method (I paid by debit card), but here I am, two months later and I still didn´t receive the payment. I have contacted stubhub so many times, but every time I get a different answer and I´m so confused and sad about this whole situation. One time one agent told me that he could see that refund was not processed because of the issue with foreign exchange and that they would send it to my paypal. I was like, finally I know the reason and everything will go fine, but again, I have received nothing, so I contacted another agent and I was told that my refund was processed in August and they were not able to explain to me why I got that email about the issue with foreign exchange. Every time when I speak with someone from stubhub, I need to explain my situation over and over, they don´t check previous conversations. I always hear "we have escalated this to responsible team", but they will never send any update, nothing. I really don´t know what to do here, for me it was a lot of money. Had anyone else the same experience?

1 REPLY 1
Petra90
Waterboy

Re: Refund for canceled concert

Update: After two months, I have finally received the refund.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here