cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TeamStubHub

What happens if events are postponed or rescheduled?

We know these are frustrating experiences which is why we make sure to keep our fans informed through emails if there has been any change in the status of their event. Once confirmed, any info we have on the rescheduled date will be included in the email.

Postponed events differ from Rescheduled events only in that they have not released the new date for the show/game. The tickets remain valid and orders cannot be canceled in these instances. 

To see your event status, log into your StubHub account and click or tap 'My tickets.'

When events are officially postponed and rescheduled:

• We'll email you when the details are confirmed
  • We'll include any info we have on the rescheduled date in the email
  • StubHub isn't responsible for event date changes. If you can't attend the new date, you can resell your tickets and give someone else the chance to go. If you relist your tickets on StubHub and they sell, we'll automatically waive the fee we normally charge sellers. You can check out the quick guide from our Help Center below! 

To resell tickets using the StubHub app

1. Tap "My tickets" > Tap the order
2. Tap "..." > Sell tickets
3. Tap the seats you'd like to resell > "Done"
4. Set the price per ticket and choose your preferred payment method
4. Tap "List Tickets"

To resell tickets using a desktop

1. Click "Sell your ticket" under the order via My tickets > Orders
2. Choose which seats you'd like to resell
3. Set the price per ticket and choose your preferred payment method
4. Click "List Tickets"

3 REPLIES 3
chesneaunicolas
New User

Re: What happens if events are postponed or rescheduled?

Hi, it is very strange to me my tickets for Celine Dion which were rescheduled twice are appearing at all on my website account.
Hopefully, I have a confirmation by mail of the venue, but not the time yet.
Should I be concern not seeing my order on the website?
Best regards
Nicholas
Kamschne
Rookie

If the event is rescheduled, do we get the same exact seats reissued to the new even that I had at the original event?

If postponed, do we get an actual refund, or just a credit to use toward another purchase?
Charlotte13
Stagehand

My event has been cancelled and shows that on TicketMaster. How do I get a refund if I bought tickets to that event from StubHub, but they were transferred to me via TicketMaster?
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here