We know these are frustrating experiences which is why we make sure to keep our fans informed through emails if there has been any change in the status of their event. Once confirmed, any info we have on the rescheduled date will be included in the email.
Postponed events differ from Rescheduled events only in that they have not released the new date for the show/game. The tickets remain valid and orders cannot be canceled in these instances.
To see your event status, log into your StubHub account and click or tap 'My tickets.'
When events are officially postponed and rescheduled:
To resell tickets using the StubHub app
1. Tap "My tickets" > Tap the order
2. Tap "..." > Sell tickets
3. Tap the seats you'd like to resell > "Done"
4. Set the price per ticket and choose your preferred payment method
4. Tap "List Tickets"
To resell tickets using a desktop
1. Click "Sell your ticket" under the order via My tickets >
2. Choose which seats you'd like to resell
3. Set the price per ticket and choose your preferred payment method
4. Click "List Tickets"