cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChiTickets
Coach

Have mobile tickets (not transfers) bought from SH for a rescheduled event. Will they still be good?

I bought tickets for an event that was just rescheduled.  I bought and received my tickets before the postponement.  When I received my tickets, they were sent as a link leading to mobile tickets.  (So not actually transferred to my Ticketmaster account.)

Will these still be good for the new date or do they need to be replaced?

1 REPLY 1
TeamStubHub

Re: Have mobile tickets (not transfers) bought from SH for a rescheduled event. Will they still b...

That is a great question. We have an events team that will monitor for postponed events and will make sure that if there are any changes or updates that buyers need to be aware of, they will send you all the necessary details via email. The standard is that the tickets you currently have will be valid for the event just as they are, which is the case nearly every time. But if there are changes or updates that would require new tickets for the rescheduled event, we'll either provide the new tickets for you to use, or we'll provide a refund. Just keep an eye out for an email with an update from our events team. 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here