cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cherche11
New User

How do I speak to a manager or supervisor regarding my customer service experience?

Hello,

I recently purchased tickets on StubHub on Oct 8.

I had some concerns about the validity of the tickets and if I would receive the correct ticket/seat number. I wanted to contact someone at StubHub, so I originally chose live chat. Unfortunately, the live chat staff are extremely disrespectful. One staff member kept telling me I have 30 seconds to respond and if I do not respond within 30 seconds, they are leaving the chat room. They seemed frustrated and rushed. They eventually ended the chat on me anyway. I started another live chat with someone else and they kept lying to me during the chat! They told me that "your seat number is never guaranteed with StubHub as we do not know if your seller actually has tickets". "Your order confirmation is invalid and your actual order has no seat listed." "No one ever sold those tickets on our website" despite the fact that I can view my order confirmation with the seats listed on stubhub.com. I called out the staff for lying and they just said "My bad bro, I'll contact your seller for you" and ended the chat. They never actually contacted the seller.

Frustrated, I decided to call and email. For some reason, calls keep getting dropped. My first email was ignored, and I just got a response to my second email:
"We hope this e-mail finds you well. We would like to apologize for what happened for the inconvenience that this have cost you. Kind regards."

That is not a response to my concerns at all! My original concerns about the validity of my tickets were never answered, and I was instead told by live chat staff that they have no idea if the seller has real tickets! Then when I want to complain about the completely unprofessional behavior, that's the email I receive in response?

StubHub used to be a place to easily buy legitimate tickets, but truthfully I think the company has changed and there is little to no care for the customers anymore. I am unfortunately considering a chargeback because I literally cannot get a response from customer service at all, and apparently they cannot guarantee what I purchased.

I am again asking kindly for someone to properly address my concerns. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
musicforthesoul
New User

Re: How do I speak to a manager or supervisor regarding my customer service experience?

I’m having a very similar issue with support via Chat. I got tix last week on StubHub only to have Ticketmaster cancel them. StubHub support assures me they’ll resolve it but after chatting with them 4 times over the last week, they can’t give me a timeline, can’t call me or put me in touch with leadership to help escalate, and have wrongly canceled our chat twice even though I’ve been very responsive. The latest one told me they’d have a manager call me and they would hold on the chat until I confirm a manager had called, yet a min or less later they ended the chat and no one called. Our concert is next week!
Melpik
Legend

Re: How do I speak to a manager or supervisor regarding my customer service experience?

Hi @cherche11 @musicforthesoul 

@@Have you tried calling Stubhub at 866-788-2482?

ChiTickets
Coach

stubhub was acquired 1-2 years ago and their customer service has drastically changed. They literally do not care about customers experience. I think everyone needs to consider that when buying tickets here. If everything goes smoothly and you get your tickets, great. If it doesn’t, you are going to have many many frustrating calls, be on hold for hours, and maybe lose your money.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here