cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ejhurte
Waterboy

Buyer has not accepted ticket

What should I do if the buyer does not accept the ticket I transferred a few days ago? I sent it from a different platform and it's still showing that the buyer has not accepted when I log into my account.  I used the email provided by StubHub.  I am supposed to transfer the ticket by 1/26/2024.

5 REPLIES 5
Melpik
Legend

Re: Buyer has not accepted ticket

Hi @ejhurte 

If you transferred the tickets to the correct email address (keep the email you received on transfer) you will be paid 5-8 business days after the event even is the buyer never accepts.  I find that buyers either accept immediately or shortly before the show.

Brace
Conductor

Just make sure you confirmed the transfer as well on the Stubhub site.

psuaud83
Waterboy

What do you mean by ci firm the transfer?
psuaud83
Waterboy

confirm
Melpik
Legend

Hi @psuaud83 

If you go to your open sales in your account, look to the right of your sale and there should be a drop down with see actions.  Choose confirm.  It will ask you how you transferred (Ticketmaster, AXS etc) and a few other questions. Choose the service, answer the questions and confirm the transfer.  Also keep the email you receive when you transfer the tickets for your records.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here